It seems our world has changed in the blink of an eye. But Harrison REMC’s commitment to our members is the same. We know you’re focused on keeping your family safe, and REMC is focused on powering your world – however that may look. Our team is proud to power our community when it matters most. We are all in this together. And together, we will POWER ON.
Here are a few things we are doing to help:
- Even though our lobby is closed, we are still available to help with anything you need by phone and online.
- If there are any outages or emergencies, our lineworkers will be ready to deploy in full force.
- All members who are experiencing hardship can rest easy, knowing that we have temporarily suspended all late penalties and service interruptions. We will coordinate with community and government agencies as resources are made available to help members through this crisis.
- During times like these, scammers might contact you with threats and demand a utility payment. Harrison REMC will never call and demand payment over the phone or by prepaid debit card.
- With families spending more time at home, energy use is sure to increase. Use the Harrison REMC app or the website to monitor your usage. The app can be downloaded at the App Store or Google Play.
- Harrison REMC will post any updates to our website at www.Harrisonremc.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
We know that this has been a tough time for so many, but you’re not alone. Harrison REMC is here for you. Stay safe. Stay healthy. POWER ON.