In addition to the conventional methods of mailing a check to the REMC or dropping off you payment at our office on Old Forest Road, Harrison REMC also offers the following ways to pay your electric bill.
Call the office
Dial 812-738-4115 or 812-951-2323 to pay your bill over the phone. Our interactive voice response (IVR) system is easy to use.
- Press “1” to report an outage.
- Press “2” to make a payment or get account information. For more options...
- Press “1” to get account information.
- Press “2” to pay bill by debit card, credit card or check.
- Press “3” to update phone numbers on your account.
- Speak to a MSR by pressing "0" or saying "operator."
Use Automatic Draft
Have the amount of your monthly bill automatically deducted from your designated bank account or a debit or credit card. This automatic payment plan is free to all members.
Download an application and return it to the REMC with a voided check to begin participating in this program.
With our online payment option, members can pay their bill with a credit card or e-check. First-time visitors to this portion of the REMC website will need to complete a short registration process.
Pay the same amount each month with budget billing
Harrison REMC also offers a budget billing program to help members avoid seasonal swings in billing amounts. There is no additional charge to use the budget billing program. Members can choose from the two options:
- Average budget billing allows the customer to receive a bill each month that is calculated on the account's average electric use revenue for each of the previous 12 months.
- Fixed budget billing allows the customer to pay the same amount for 11 months. On the 12th month, the account is billed or credited for the accumulated budget balance difference that has developed over the 12-month period. The fixed amount is based on the electric account's use revenue for the previous 12 months.
*Certain eligibility requirements apply. Call the office at 812-738-4115 or 812-951-2323 to find out if you are eligible.