Please read this important message from Harrison REMC.
The safety and well-being of our membership and employees is very important to us. As part of that commitment, we are limiting the risk of the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are focused on maintaining a healthy workforce and keeping our personnel available so that we can continue to provide the electric service you expect from us.
Please utilize the drop box located near the drive thru window for depositing cash or any other payments. Payments will be processed within 72 hours of the REMC receiving. Due to COVID-19 Harrison REMC will not be assessing late fees or disconnecting accounts until further notice.
Listed below are all the options you have to continue to conduct business as normal with the REMC while minimizing your contact with others:
- Night Drop: Members can drop payments in the drop box in the front of the building or the one located in the drive thru.
- Mail: Mail your payment to P.O. Box 517, Corydon, IN 47112
- Member Services: We can help you manage your account without you coming to the office. If you need to apply for service, disconnect service or make changes to your account please call (812) 738-4115 or (812) 951-2323
- IVR Automated Phone System: Call our office at (812) 738-4115 and select option #2 to pay with a card or check with no fees.
- Harrison REMC App: Visit https://www.harrisonremc.com/download-harrison-remc-app or search “Harrison REMC” in your app store
- REMC Online Account Management: Visit https://billing.harrisonremc.com/hremc/login.jsp to pay your bill or view your usage online.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Some services may take more time than usual.
Harrison REMC is committed to the health and safety of the membership and our employees. Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, the board of directors is indefinitely postponing the annual meeting originally scheduled for Tuesday April 7. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Easter Bunny scheduled for Thursday, April 9 is canceled.
Harrison REMC suspends disconnects, waives new late payment fees
As we come together during these uncertain times, Harrison REMC is here to support our community. Until further notice and effective immediately, we will suspend all disconnects for members who may have difficulty paying their bill and waive new late fees incurred during this time. As always, we are committed to assisting members having difficulty paying their energy bills and connecting them with the appropriate resources that can further assist them.